Hi!, my name is Elizabeth Gonzalez, a Digital Designer from Caracas, Venezuela, currently based in Dublin, Ireland, with many years of experience as a Designer. I specialize in the design of digital pieces that are functional, user friendly and always paying special attention to detail. My work mainly focuses on Web, Mobile & UI-Design, Ux-Design, Illustration and Corporate Design. Front end development like HTML & CSS are part of my field of activity.
Specialties: Creation of User Experiences, User Interface design and flow based on all aspects of design process: personas, scenarios, user research, storyboards, wireframes, site maps, flowcharts. User experience conceptual design. Wireframe design. Responsive Web design. Style Guide Development.
Interest: Drawing, sketching, music, movies, tv series, documentals, pets, animal welfare, books, news of the world, video games, typography, patter design, screenprinting, travel, walking, cycling, fitness, nutrition. I also love researching and keeping myself up to date with technology trends, tools and programs applicable to digital developments.
• Design User Interface for products, conceptualization, user experience for Mobile Apps and Web sites.
• Translate functional requirements into wireframes, paper and web-based prototypes.
• Define and manage style guides for use by the Development team in developing screens throughout online products and mobile apps.
• Work with development team to maintain design consistency and excellent interaction design throughout implementation.
• Experience leading a designs team.
• Participate in user research and usability tests. Develop user experience process,eg: personas, scenarios, user research, storyboards, wireframes, site maps, flowcharts. Design marketing collateral. Illustration.
Clients include: some of Ireland’s and UK best known companies and organizations: SPAR, Thorntons Recycling, An Post, Standard Life, Geo Directory, Teagasc, AIB, Bulmer, Adare Manor, among others.
• Design company and products brands.
Clients include: AACI, Separated.ie, Cableaccessories, Ray Mcgrath Transport.
• Work closely with the Development, Creative Directors, Copywriter and Account teams.
• Develop user experience process,eg: personas, scenarios, user research, storyboards, wireframes, site maps, flowcharts.
• Prepare UI assets for development teams. Work with development team to maintain design consistency and excellent interaction design throughout implementation.
Clients include: NESTLE® Venezuela, DIAGEO, General Mills, Maggi, Gmac, Gruma, among others.
Clients: Paso a Paso, Redes Populares, Eblin´s, Bioidentidad, among others.